Through these days of massive transformation and fast-paced change, you need impactful leaders at all levels of the organization that master the process of Vision, Alignment, and Execution.
Your organization needs a common understanding of the leadership process that comes from groundbreaking research and best practices proven to work. You also want your leaders to develop a high-level self and leadership awareness that allows them to align their leadership styles, mindsets, skills, and behaviors with that leadership model to lead the transformation.
Based on Everything DiSC Work of Leaders®, Lead For Transformation is a six-months leadership development program. The program is designed to maximize individual and group learning so that the organization’s leadership culture is better understood and challenges are addressed. At the same time, leaders engage in a personal transformational journey that results in lasting behavioral change.
The Learning Journey
The learning journey is composed of the following:
Everything DiSC Work For Leaders Assessment
The first step is for each leader to better understand their leadership style and tendencies using Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® assessment. The result of the assessment is a comprehensive profile that provides detailed feedback for how the leader approaches Vision, Alignment, and Execution.
The profile is the first milestone in the leader’s engagement with the process of:
through exploration, boldness, and testing assumptions
through clarity, dialog, and inspiration
through momentum, structure, and feedback
Profile Deep Dive
Once leaders take the assessment, each leader will have a one-on-one Session with a certified executive coach to discuss the individual’s Leadership profile to help the leader process and understand the profile. The coach will also help the leader identify growth areas and guide the leader to create an action plan.
- The next step is a personalized learning experience that connects unique leadership styles to real-world demands. This happens through Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® five-module classroom training.
- Leaders will leave the training with:
- A clear understanding of the leadership model
- Personalized insights to leverage strengths and overcome challenges
- A clear path for improvement
- The training is conducted online in a highly-engaging structure. Each module is 60-90 minutes with individual, peer, small and large group exercises and discussions.
- Module 1 - Deep dive into DiSC® model and Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® leadership model
- Module 2 - Vision
- Module 3 - Alignment
- Module 4 - Execution
- Module 5 - Action Planning
Self-pace Skill-based Learning
To complement the learning journey, parallel skill-based training will be available to leaders as a self-study. The 12-hours curriculum will provide the skills needed to implement the leadership process. The short learning video nuggets that introduce the skills from a practical perspective will be available throughout the program to supplement the learning. Additional learning nuggets will be available if the leader chooses to expand their learning.
To help leaders implement Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® leadership process and eight priorities in their daily work, each leader will benefit from 5 individual coaching sessions running throughout the program.
The one-on-one coaching sessions with an experienced leadership coach and advisor are a private space for the leader to navigate their leadership challenges, explore obstacles to change, and commit to action to gain a sustainable behavior change.
During the coaching sessions, coach will:
Group Leadership Culture Debrief Session
- To institutionalize the learning and better understand the group leadership tendencies and how they contribute to the organization's effectiveness, an executive coach will hold a 2-hour debrief for HR and Talent Management leads.
- During the session, HR and Talent Management leads will be provided with a composite overview of the group illustrating the group's approach to Vision, Alignment, and Execution.
- They will be guided through an exploration of the group's overall strengths and challenges to create an action plan for success.They will be guided through an exploration of the group's overall strengths and challenges to create an action plan for success.
Everything DiSC® Group Culture Report
After the Group Leadership Culture Debrief Session, the organization will receive a group report that is exclusively designed to work with Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® Profile. The report will summarize the findings discussed during the mastermind session.